Mustapha Kamal, PhD
Clinical Assistant Professor
Classics and Mediterranean Studies
Building & Room:
601 S Morgan St.
Areas of Research and Publication:
Arabic Literature (Classical and Modern); Arab Intellectual History, Literary History of Medieval Iberia.
Courses recently taught:
- Elementary Arabic I (Arab 101)
- Elementary Arabic II (Arab 102)
- Intermediate Arabic I (Arab 103)
- Intermediate Arabic II (Arab 104)
- Advanced Literary Arabic (Arab 201)
BA, Mohammed V (Rabat Morocco)
MA, U.C. Berkeley