Karen Ros, PhD
Classics and Mediterranean Studies
Building & Room:
601 S. Morgan St.
Courses recently taught:
- Greek Civilization (CL 100)
- Roman Civilization (CL 101)
- Introduction to Classical Literature (CL 102)
- Introduction to Classical and Mediterranean Archaeology (CL 103)
- Greek Art and Archaeology (CL 204)
- Roman Art and Archaeology (CL 205)
- Greek Tragedy (CL 251)
- Advanced Topics in Classical Civilization: Writing in the Discipline (CL 398)
“The Roman Theater at Carthage,” American Journal of Archaeology 100 (1996) 449-489.
“Vitruvius and the Design of the Carthage Theater,” L’Africa romana: Atti del XI Convegno di studi, Carthagine, 15-18 dicembre 1994, ed. Attilo Mastino (Sassari 1996) 897-910.
“The Roman Theater at Carthage: Reconstruction and Dating,” CEDAC Carthage 14 (1994) 26-32.
With Joann Freed, “Tunisian Amphoras of the Fourth Century AD Built into the Roman Theater at Carthage,” CEDAC Carthage 11 (1990) 19-23.
AB, Bryn Mawr College
MA, University of Michigan
PhD, University of Michigan